Zack and Thanh chat about Asian Efficiency’s four core values. They discuss why the company decided to make core values, how they have helped the business, and go into detail describing each one.
- Why it is so important to start a set of core values
- The unexpected benefits of having core values
- How core values can help your business as your team grows
- The 4 core values that drive every decision we make at Asian Efficiency
- What Wealth Dynamics are and how we use this test to hire the right people
- Zack’s personal interpretation of each core value
- Why we had too many core values originally and how we trimmed them down
- What core value the team is thinking about adding next year
- Glowing Green
- Pulling Other Up
- No Ego Teamwork
- Data-Driven Decisions
- An in-depth blog post about our core values
- The Rockefeller Habits
- Good to Great
- Wealth Dynamics
- The Top 10 Books You Need
If you enjoyed this episode, subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, Sticher, Overcast, PocketCast or your favorite podcast player. It’s easy, you’ll get new episodes automatically, and it also helps the show gain exposure. You can also leave a review! Here’s how.
Do You Want To Get Unstuck and Have More Time in Your Day?
Take this productivity quiz that has helped over 13,129 people get unstuck and create more time in their days. Don't let life be harder than it has to be.