Zack chats with Kendra Wright about her awesome strategy for planning her week. This strategy will change the way you think about your calendar, helping you to fit in self-care and work and feel fulfilled during your week but not over-worked.
- Why Kendra’s way of planning her week is awesome and how you can apply it yourself
- One easy method to help you remember more of your life and make the weeks stop flying by
- The new priorities in Kendra’s life
- How to build a bad-ass life without burning out
- Ways you can actually make more money by doing less
- How and why you should build self-care into your calendar
- The benefits that come from setting a weekly appointment to plan your week with yourself
- The 3 key zones of your life that you should assess during your weekly meeting
- Step-by-step instructions to help you map out your week
- Why the best thing you can do for your business is to take care of yourself first
- How to fit fun events into your schedule so you don’t miss out the things you really want to do
- How to recover when things go wrong in your calendar
- TPS69: Journaling w/ Kendra Wright
- Kendra’s awesome screencast
- The Power of Full Engagement
- Bonus heykendra.com/168Included is:
- A (5) min video of the Facebook hack
- A (25) min video that covers the entire planning process
- A cheatsheet/checklist of the process
- Grand prize: ProteusFactor
- Second prize: danielwroberson
- Third prize: fitnowork, jcp543, Dsker42, robertjtighe, Thomastsai92
Because we only have your iTunes name, please email us at [email protected] to claim your prize. Note that additional verification may be required.
Connect with Kendra Wright
If you enjoyed this episode, subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, Sticher, Overcast, PocketCast or your favorite podcast player. It’s easy, you’ll get new episodes automatically, and it also helps the show gain exposure. You can also leave a review! Here’s how.
Discover the 1 Lifehack of Highly Successful People
This one lifehack led to the biggest breakthrough of my career. People like Steve Jobs and Oprah have used it to catapult their success, and now you can too.