Nathan Latka is an entrepreneur on a mission. He’s built and sold companies and is currently planning to take a company public, all before his 30th birthday. Nathan and Zack chat about what drives his success, delegating tasks, ego, and more.
Get Podcast Updates
Do you want to get an email with shownotes each time a podcast goes live? Then let us know where to send these updates.
- The secret to Nathan achieving success at such a young age
- The source of Nathan’s energy and how it enables him to be a high achiever
- Why lazy people tend to do everything themselves
- How to get people on board with your vision and how it can help you achieve your goals
- Why you should emphasize your strengths rather than try to improve your weaknesses
- The strategies Nathan uses to build successful teams
- The power of big ideas (and why people are scared to verbalize them)
- How leveraging your ego (in the correct way) can actually help you accomplish your goals
- How clearing your calendar enables you to pursue opportunities
- Why influence is more important than mastery
- The differences between a craftsman and an influencer
- The Top Entrepreneurs
- Nathan Latka – Find Anyone’s Email Address
- Jeff Woods’ podcast
- Elon Musk: Tesla, SpaceX, and the Quest for a Fantastic Future
- Deep Work: Rules for Focused Success in a Distracted World
Book: A system for book reading – alternate between a Bio book and a Strategy book. Find the habits of the successful person that each Bio book is about.
Ritual: On Sunday evenings, sit down and map out the week ahead. Try and cancel as many meetings that week as you possibly can.
Connect with Nathan Latka
If you enjoyed this episode, subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, Sticher, Overcast, PocketCast or your favorite podcast player. It’s easy, you’ll get new episodes automatically, and it also helps the show gain exposure. You can also leave a review! Here’s how.
Discover the 1 Lifehack of Highly Successful People
This one lifehack led to the biggest breakthrough of my career. People like Steve Jobs and Oprah have used it to catapult their success, and now you can too.