How can you design your life and your environment so that is it inevitable that you will be productive? We are tackling this question on today’s episode, as Mike and Thanh discuss the tools, systems, and concepts you can use to make your lifestyle more productive.
Get Podcast Updates
Do you want to get an email with shownotes each time a podcast goes live? Then let us know where to send the updates by entering your first name and email.
- How Thanh came upon the concept of Lifestyle Productivity
- The Asian Efficiency definition of personal productivity
- How where you live impacts your productivity
- Why the people who surround you might be sabotaging your productivity
- Keys to creating an environment where it is inevitable that you’ll be productive
- How to create personal systems to achieve next-level productivity
- How to identify the 80/20 of personal productivity
- How to evaluate the pros/cons when choosing what productivity tradeoffs you have to make in order to be successful
- Tips for changing the technology and the tools that you use
- 9 ways using the Amazon Echo can make you more productive
- The big difference between podcasts and audiobooks
- Closing open loops to increase productivity
- How subtracting things from your life can help you become more productive
- Keys for designing your life in a way where productivity is inevitable
- Become a Minimalist w/ Joshua Becker (TPS90)
- Live a Minimalist Luxury Lifestyle (TPS78)
- 8 Productivity Predictions for 2017 (TPS124)
- How to Discover Your Own Core Values (TPS126)
- 9 Ways I Use the Amazon Echo to Double My Productivity
- Amazon Echo
- Hue Lights
- Kolbe Test
- Chamberlain MYQ garage door opener
If you enjoyed this episode, subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, Overcast, PocketCast or your favorite podcast player. It’s easy, you’ll get new episodes automatically, and it also helps the show gain exposure. You can also leave a review! Here’s how.
How Productive Are You?
Take our Productivity Quiz to find out. Learn the tactics and techniques that will work for you.