How can you design your life and your environment so that is it inevitable that you will be productive? We are tackling this question on today’s episode, as Mike and Thanh discuss the tools, systems, and concepts you can use to make your lifestyle more productive.
- How Thanh came upon the concept of Lifestyle Productivity
- The Asian Efficiency definition of personal productivity
- How where you live impacts your productivity
- Why the people who surround you might be sabotaging your productivity
- Keys to creating an environment where it is inevitable that you’ll be productive
- How to create personal systems to achieve next-level productivity
- How to identify the 80/20 of personal productivity
- How to evaluate the pros/cons when choosing what productivity tradeoffs you have to make in order to be successful
- Tips for changing the technology and the tools that you use
- 9 ways using the Amazon Echo can make you more productive
- The big difference between podcasts and audiobooks
- Closing open loops to increase productivity
- How subtracting things from your life can help you become more productive
- Keys for designing your life in a way where productivity is inevitable
- Become a Minimalist w/ Joshua Becker (TPS90)
- Live a Minimalist Luxury Lifestyle (TPS78)
- 8 Productivity Predictions for 2017 (TPS124)
- How to Discover Your Own Core Values (TPS126)
- 9 Ways I Use the Amazon Echo to Double My Productivity
- Amazon Echo
- Hue Lights
- Kolbe Test
- Chamberlain MYQ garage door opener
If you enjoyed this episode, subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, Overcast, PocketCast or your favorite podcast player. It’s easy, you’ll get new episodes automatically, and it also helps the show gain exposure. You can also leave a review! Here’s how.
If you enjoyed this episode, follow the podcast on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, Overcast, Pocket Casts or your favorite podcast player. It’s easy, you’ll get new episodes automatically, and it also helps the show. You can also leave a review!
All technology does is allow us to do more with our brains. It doesn’t mean sit back and put your feet up…it’s how you use it, not THAT you use it.
I was like you guys relying on technology for everything, but it makes us too reliant on it and very fragile. We’ve outsourced things out of our brain which, I believe, results in cerebral atrophy–use it or lose it!
Read the Glass Cage with an open mind. It *should* change your perspective on things and go more analog in many ways.
Hi Asian Efficiency Team,
I’m more than happy to inform you that this podcast episode is featured in our latest episode of weekly Productivity Articles roundup!
Thank you so much for sharing your productivity tips.
Please find the entire list here: https://www.timecamp.com/blog/index.php/2017/01/6493/
Aleksandra Rybacka, Social Media Manager at TimeCamp