This episode is all about weird things that we do every single day to help us be more productive. Thanh and Mike share several tips that they’ve discovered along the way to solving things that drive them crazy, and the Dojo chimes in as well with several tips that our awesome Dojo members use to help them focus on the things that really matter. We share 15 of our favorite productivity tips, plus the overall philosophy to help you figure out what problems are worth solving in your own life.
Get Podcast Updates
Do you want to get an email with shownotes each time a podcast goes live? Then let us know where to send the updates by entering your first name and email.
- Why productivity is such a personal thing [2:05]
- Why Thanh has an oversupply of Apple power cables [5:11]
- Why Mike skips breakfast [7:59]
- Using Black Friday as a way to de-clutter your home [11:53]
- Other weird productivity tips from Mike and Thanh [14:12]
- How to create a productivity circuit [19:00]
- User contributions to this topic from our Dojo [22:33]
- Why making your clothing decisions the night before will make you more productive [28:33]
- Using Evernote to create reference files for everyday things you buy [30:30]
- How to use meal preparation services to increase productivity [35:14]
- How to train Google Now to be able to do lots of little tasks [39:44]
- A cure for binge-watching Netflix [47:11]
- Apple charger cables
- The Secret to Finding Your Blindspots and Overcoming Setbacks w/ Nabill Idrisi (TPS 160)
- The Art of Manliness Podcast #328: The Pros and Cons of Intermittent Fasting
- Jaybird X2 | X3
- Bose QuietComfort 25
- Camel Camel Camel
- Cortex Podcast
- How to Find Balance While Working in a Corporate Culture (TPS140)
- 9 Ways I Use the Amazon Echo to Double My Productivity
- Amazon Echo
- TPS101: Lean Thinking w/ Paul Akers
- Let Your Biggest Problem Speed Up Your Reading
If you enjoyed this episode, subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, Overcast, PocketCast or your favorite podcast player. It’s easy, you’ll get new episodes automatically, and it also helps the show gain exposure. You can also leave a review! Here’s how.
Do You Want To Get Unstuck and Have More Time in Your Day?
Take this productivity quiz that has helped over 13,129 people get unstuck and create more time in their days. Don't let life be harder than it has to be.