Have you ever wanted to start with automation, but you weren’t sure where to start? Then this episode is for you. We talk about our 5 biggest personal automation wins, and where we think you should start if you want to get started with automation. We also share an exciting new automation course that we’ve been cooking up, so stay tuned for that until the end.
Thanks to Grammarly for supporting The Productivity Show. Grammarly is offering our listeners 20% off their premium account today. Go to Grammarly.com/TPS for 20% off your premium account.
Thanks to Clearbanc for supporting The Productivity Show. Clearbanc is offering our listeners a free 20-minute term sheet to receive Clearbanc capital today. Go to Clearbanc.com/TPS to learn more.
Get Podcast Updates
Do you want to get an email with shownotes each time a podcast goes live? Then let us know where to send the updates by entering your first name and email.
- The top three productivity resources for this week [2:09]
- What Thanh and Brooks learned from their automation survey [5:17]
- How you can type faster without learning how to type faster [10:52]
- Why everybody can get started with text replacement today easily and for free [16:03]
- How Brooks and Thanh use Text Expander to work more efficiently [19:37]
- How keyboard shortcuts speed up your workflow and save time in your work [26:06]
- A simple way to get started with keyboard shortcuts [36:40]
- Thanh shares some of his favorite keyboard shortcuts [41:06]
- The power of using “copy and paste on steroids” [45:29]
- How automatic file management can keep your workspace clutter free and organized [55:04]
- Examples of how to use automatic file management to enhance your computer’s organization [1:05:33]
- The peace of mind of having all your backups completely automated [1:08:15]
- File Juggler
- Default Folder X
- Check out the Asian Efficiency Personal Automation Challenge now!
- Confessions of an 8-Figure Entrepreneur w/ Noah Kagan (TPS253)
- Keyboard Maestro
If you enjoyed this episode, subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, Overcast, PocketCast or your favorite podcast player. It’s easy, you’ll get new episodes automatically, and it also helps the show gain exposure. You can also leave a review! Here’s how.
Discover the 1 Lifehack of Highly Successful People
This one lifehack led to the biggest breakthrough of my career. People like Steve Jobs and Oprah have used it to catapult their success, and now you can too.