Zack details his system for setting and reviewing goals (and sticking to them!) that has created immense personal and business growth in his life. Listen in to find out how to remind yourself of your goals on a daily basis and stay on track.
- A story about Zack’s college days
- The process that helps Zack keep track and stay on top of his goals
- The benefits of this system
- Zack’s story of personal growth this year
- Why we see the event and not the process that went into that event
- Why other people’s urgent needs have a way of pulling at our time
- The importance of written goals
- How to write goals by writing a journal entry one year in the future
- Why you should focus on one area of your life at a time
- How Zack texts himself to remind him of his goals
- A tutorial on how to use IFTTT to automate your goal notifications
If you enjoyed this episode, subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, Sticher, Overcast, PocketCast or your favorite podcast player. It’s easy, you’ll get new episodes automatically, and it also helps the show gain exposure. You can also leave a review! Here’s how.
Discover the 1 Lifehack of Highly Successful People
This one lifehack led to the biggest breakthrough of my career. People like Steve Jobs and Oprah have used it to catapult their success, and now you can too.