Today we’re continuing our exploration of the TEA Framework and the 3 pillars of productivity with pillar number 2: Energy. We’ll be sharing our own struggles with energy and how we overcame them to be productive, we explain the 3 key areas to keep an eye on when it comes managing your energy, and we share simple strategies to help you create more energy so you can take action on the things that are important to you, achieve your goals faster, and reach your full potential.
Thanks to LinkedIn for supporting The Productivity Show. For $50 off of your first job post on LinkedIn Jobs, go to LinkedIn.com/TPS.
This episode is also brought to you by Simple Contacts. Get $20 off of your first Simple Contacts order by visiting SimpleContacts.com/TPS and entering promo code TPS.
Get Podcast Updates
Do you want to get an email with shownotes each time a podcast goes live? Then let us know where to send the updates by entering your first name and email.
- Why energy is the second pillar of the TEA framework [2:37]
- Examples of people who might not have the energy to get things done [12:02]
- What life looks like when you have the energy to do everything you want to do [16:22]
- The 3 main components that make up energy [22:51]
- Why you should focus on sleep in order to get more energy [23:44]
- How creating rituals can save energy as well as energize you [36:15]
- Things you can do to increase your energy [40:42]
- How motivation factors into how much energy you have [45:47]
- A visualization exercise you can use to increase your motivation and get more energy [53:35]
- 3 simple action steps you can take to get more energy [1:00:01]
- Introducing TEA: A Simple Framework for Getting Unstuck and Achieving Your Goals (TPS218)
- TEA Framework, Level 1: Making the Most of Your Limited Time (TPS219)
- Speed Up by Slowing Down: Sleep Secrets to Boost Your Focus and Maximize Your Productivity (TPS214)
- Better Sleep
- The Sleep Revolution: Transforming Your Life, One Night at a Time
- The Power of Habit: Why We Do What We Do in Life and Business
- TPS98: Making Rituals Stick w/ Nabill Idrisi
- The Happiness Advantage: The Seven Principles of Positive Psychology That Fuel Success and Performance at Work
- Atomic Habits: 4 Laws for Changing Your Identity & Living the Life You Want w/ James Clear (TPS217)
- Atomic Habits: An Easy & Proven Way to Build Good Habits & Break Bad Ones
- Morning Ritual Starter Kit
- Making Better Decisions: How to Say “No” and When to Say “Yes” (TPS155)
- How to Discover Your Own Core Values (TPS126)
If you enjoyed this episode, subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, Overcast, PocketCast or your favorite podcast player. It’s easy, you’ll get new episodes automatically, and it also helps the show gain exposure. You can also leave a review! Here’s how.
Discover the 1 Lifehack of Highly Successful People
This one lifehack led to the biggest breakthrough of my career. People like Steve Jobs and Oprah have used it to catapult their success, and now you can too.