Today I’m joined by Katherine Fan, a senior writer for The Points Guy, one of the leading websites on travel. She has flown a million miles in her lifetime so she knows a thing or two about traveling productively and efficiently. That’s what we’re diving into today and how she does it while staying productive on the road.
Thanks to Honeybook for supporting The Productivity Show. Honeybook is offering our listeners 50% off your first year. Go to Honeybook.com/TPS to learn more.
Thanks also to Grammarly for supporting The Productivity Show. Grammarly is offering our listeners 20% off their premium account. Go to Grammarly.com/TPS to get 20% off your premium account today.
Get Podcast Updates
Do you want to get an email with shownotes each time a podcast goes live? Then let us know where to send the updates by entering your first name and email.
- Katherine’s top 3 productivity resources [1:46]
- How Katherine stays on track with her routines as she travels [8:48]
- Why staying on track with goals while traveling is actually easier for Katherine [14:36]
- How Katherine packs to maximize space and usefulness of every item [19:19]
- What suitcase Katherine recommends for people to travel with [28:54]
- Why Katherine insists on having two of everything she uses regularly at home [33:53]
- How her work gets done while on the road, and Katherine’s robust backup strategy [37:37]
- The key to getting upgraded on your flights [48:44]
- How Katherine approaches solo travel as a woman [59:16]
- The Points Guy
- The Enneagram
- Kindle Audible App
- FRYE Women’s Belted Harness Mule
- Rosegold Away Aluminum Suitcase
- Bose QuietComfort 35 (Series I) Wireless Headphones, Noise Cancelling
Connect with Katherine Fan
If you enjoyed this episode, subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, Overcast, PocketCast or your favorite podcast player. It’s easy, you’ll get new episodes automatically, and it also helps the show gain exposure. You can also leave a review! Here’s how.
Discover the 1 Lifehack of Highly Successful People
This one lifehack led to the biggest breakthrough of my career. People like Steve Jobs and Oprah have used it to catapult their success, and now you can too.