The day this podcast is released is the day before New Year’s Eve. By the time you’re listening to it, it will either be right at the end of the year, or your new year has already begun.
Either way, it is never too late to set yourself up for success for the rest of the year, and today is a perfect time to do it. We will share 5 ways to make this new year your best year ever.
Thanks to Grammarly for supporting The Productivity Show. Grammarly is offering our listeners 20% off their premium account. Go to Grammarly.com/tps to get 20% off your premium account today.
Get Podcast Updates
Do you want to get an email with shownotes each time a podcast goes live? Then let us know where to send the updates by entering your first name and email.
- Brooks’s and Thanh’s top productivity resources for this week [2:07]
- What the Asian Efficiency team saw in their clients that inspired this episode [5:52]
- Why conducting an annual review is so helpful in showing you where to spend your time and energy in the upcoming year [8:05]
- How you can use the TEA framework to level up your 2020 [15:35]
- How Thanh attacked his own shortcomings within the TEA framework last year [23:06]
- Why you should put your number one goal in writing [30:03]
- The power of making a strong system when you are setting your goals [37:07]
- How to use your calendar with your new system to achieve super-powered productivity [46:28]
- Here’s How To Improve Every Year Using Our Annual Review Template (TPS279)
- If You Focus On This, You’ll Make 2019 Your Best Year Yet (TPS228)
- Revisiting The TEA Framework: Should We Add This 4th Pillar? (TPS275)
- Start Yourself On A Lifetime of Unlimited Physical Energy and Amazing Sleep (TPS267)
- Momentum for Chrome
- Atomic Habits: 4 Laws for Changing Your Identity & Living the Life You Want w/ James Clear (TPS217)
- We Were Tired of Forgetting The Books We Read — So We Use This System (TPS245)
If you enjoyed this episode, subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, Overcast, PocketCast or your favorite podcast player. It’s easy, you’ll get new episodes automatically, and it also helps the show gain exposure. You can also leave a review! Here’s how.
Discover the 1 Lifehack of Highly Successful People
This one lifehack led to the biggest breakthrough of my career. People like Steve Jobs and Oprah have used it to catapult their success, and now you can too.