Zachary interviews Mike, a father of 4 boys, about how he established success habits that allowed him to recently release a self-published book, in addition to work multiple jobs and maintain life balance with his family.
- Thou Shalt Hustle – Mike’s book
- TPS24: Productive Parenting w/ Annie Mueller
- OmniFocus Premium Posts
- Better Sleep
- AE Primer
- Premium Newsletters
- Productivity Blueprint
- Early to Rise Experience by Andy Traub
- Steal Like an Artist by Austin Kleon
- Rescue Time
- TPS15: Goal Setting w/ Your Significant Other
- Die Empty by Todd Henry
- The Accidental Creative by Todd Henry
- 7 Productivity Tips I Wish I Knew at Age 18
- I Will Teach You to Be Rich by Ramit Sethi
If you enjoy the podcast, then subscribe on iTunes and please leave an honest review on iTunes. This keeps us going and it helps us grow the podcast.
I’ve got an Aeropress. I don’t know why I haven’t been using it. Happy, caffeinated days ahead!
He did sound very sad….
This is somewhat off-topic but you sounded sad, Zachary, when you mentioned giving up French press coffee because of the grounds clogging your sink. I prefer the Aeropress myself, which can be popped into the garbage, but if you want to stick with french press you can pour it down the toilet rather than the sink. (I too learned this the hard way – in a college dorm room years ago.)