Jaime Tardy (author of “The Eventual Millionaire”) joins Zachary to talk about internet networking, podcasting, and being intentional with your goal planning.
The Cheat Sheet
- How to start and grow businesses so you can enjoy your life first and money second.
- How to grow and maintain influential relationships.
- The difference you need to know to go from having written goals to achieving them.
- How to prevent tasks from interrupting your flow with batching.
- Why outsourcing the stuff you don’t like doing is not as expensive or fancy as you might think.
- The Eventual Millionaire by Jamie Tardy
- Jamie’s website
- John Lee Dumas (Entrepreneur on Fire)
- Smart Passive Income – website | podcast
- The Productivityist Episode 15 with Jaime Tardy
- Productivity Show with Mike Vardy
- Millionaire Hustlers
- Millionaire Master Schedule (podcast)
- Prep Dish
- IFTTT recipe
Book, tool, frog
Book: Essentialism by Greg McKeown
Tool: Hiring a personal assistant.
Frog: Recording outros for her podcast.
If you enjoyed this episode, subscribe to the podcast on iTunes! It’s easy, you’ll get new episodes automatically, and it also helps the show gain exposure. You can also leave a review! Here’s how.
BTW, may I know what IFTTT recipe do you use to remind yourself of goals that you need to complete for today on your smartphone?