Scotty Loveless of appinstructor.com joins Zachary to talk about becoming your own IT person by changing how you think and talk about your tech problems, the role of empathy in IT, and reveals the secret to maximizing your time at the Genius Bar.
- Learn the science behind stress and how it kills your ability to learn a new skills.
- Discover what you how to book an appointment in a way where Genius Bar employees will fight to be the one that helps you.
- The #1 trick to becoming a better technical problem solver.
- Persistent Fear and Anxiety Can Affect Young Children’s Learning and Development (Harvard Study)
- Paprika – Mac | iOS
- Nick Burns Saturday Night Live skit
The 3 A’s of being an empathic teacher.
- The Productivity Show, Episode 27: Computer Hacking w/ Dylan
- Office 365
- Getting Things Done by David Allen
- OmniFocus – Mac | iOS
Books, tool, frog
Frog: Learning how to program in Swift
Scotty’s Contact Info
If you enjoyed this episode, follow the podcast on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, Overcast, Pocket Casts or your favorite podcast player. It’s easy, you’ll get new episodes automatically, and it also helps the show. You can also leave a review!