Amber is The Productivity Specialist. She works with business owners who feel overwhelmed and out of time, yet want to achieve higher levels of success. Amber helps her clients maximize their time and reach their goals through one-on-one personal productivity training and business efficiency consulting.
- The #1 thing to do when you are overwhelmed and out of time.
- Unanswered productivity question for the ages: “Which comes first, the focus or the systems that allow focus?”
- How to be creative, have a bit less structure yet still be productive.
- TPS28 Sam Carpenter Work the System interview
- TPS29 Kacy Paide Paper Organizer interview
- TPS8 Greg Hickman zero based scheduling interview
- Inbox Zero by Mike Schmitz
- My Brain Is Stronger Than Your Brain meditation article by Zachary Sexton
Book, tool, frog
Tool: Go back to the basics and be very clear about your goals. Clear goals allow you to filter ever task, opportunity and project to see if they align with your long term objectives. This is how you can be sure you are making best use of your time.
Frog: Build an online productivity e-learning platform.
Connect with Amber
If you enjoyed this episode, subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, Sticher, Overcast, PocketCast or your favorite podcast player. It’s easy, you’ll get new episodes automatically, and it also helps the show gain exposure. You can also leave a review! Here’s how.
If you enjoyed this episode, follow the podcast on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, Overcast, Pocket Casts or your favorite podcast player. It’s easy, you’ll get new episodes automatically, and it also helps the show. You can also leave a review!