Allison is an expert in cooking, nutrition and efficient cook and we’ll be talking about how you can batch and automate healthy, gluten-free meals with her meal planning website PrepDish.com.
- Why 5 o’clock is the worst time to ask,“What’s for dinner?”
- What skills are most needed for effective cooking.
- How to tell the difference between seasonal and nonseasonal foods.
- Zack’s breakfast goulash (hash)
- Dirty Dozen
- Clean Fifteen
- PrepDish.com/AE for free crockpot freezer meal plans
- Free Productivity Workshop
Book, tool, frog
- Book: The One Thing by Gary Keller and Jay Papasan
- Tool: Glass Snapware containers
- Frog: Writing meal plans
Connect with Allison
If you enjoyed this episode, subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, Overcast, PocketCast or your favorite podcast player. It’s easy, you’ll get new episodes automatically, and it also helps the show gain exposure. You can also leave a review! Here’s how.