Erik is a productivity author, podcaster, speaker and coach. Erik talks to Zack about his workflows and tools that allow him to work effectively from home.
- How to transition form office work to working from home with a remote team.
- What’s needed to successfully set up boundaries with your time, space, energy, organization.
- How to learn lessons from your productivity missteps via the “having a beer with yourself” method.
- How to politely and efficiently say no to requests for your time and attention with a partially-automated-system.
- Social Media Examiner
- Tycho atmospheric music for work or review
- Erik’s Focus at Will interview
- Om Harmonics
- TPS31: Procrastinate on Purpose w/ Rory Vaden
- Text Expander
- Seasonal affective disorder
- Free Productivity Workshop
Book, tool, frog
Tool: Focus At Will
Frog: to throughly organize contacts in Busy Contacts
Connect with Erik
If you enjoyed this episode, subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, Sticher, Overcast, PocketCast or your favorite podcast player. It’s easy, you’ll get new episodes automatically, and it also helps the show gain exposure. You can also leave a review! Here’s how.