Geoff Woods is an expert at forming relationships and finding mentors. We’ll be talking about how you can find your ideal mentor and form relationships with people who can accelerate your success.
- How to hack your phone’s contact notes to keep track of your network.
- How leading with value and vulnerability can earn you access to high profile individuals.
- Why “nothing much, what’s up with you?” is a phrase that will limit your opportunities in life.
- SpeakPipe – leave us a voice message to get your questions answered live on the show
- Free Productivity Workshop – the 80-20 of AE productivity in a 90-minute webinar
Book, tool, frog
Tool: A calendar.
Frog: To connect with the listeners of his podcast.
Connect with Geoff
Email: [email protected]
If you enjoyed this episode, subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, Overcast, PocketCast or your favorite podcast player. It’s easy, you’ll get new episodes automatically, and it also helps the show gain exposure. You can also leave a review! Here’s how.