Jordan is a self-taught expert in confidence, relationship skills and other life hacks that help his audience at the Art of Charm live their best lives, be an example to others and leave everything and everyone better than they left it.
In today’s episode, you’ll learn the simple skills behind highly effective nonverbal communication by mastering body language, eye contact, and vocal tonality.
- Why it’s important to dig your relationship well before you are thirsty.
- How to avoid being a ‘Mark Johnson’ when networking.
- Give without expecting anything in return.
- Don’t keep score or hoard your connections.
- Lead with value, but figure out how to help people first.
- Why the words you speak have nothing to do with the first impression you make.
- One easy ritual you can use to give off more self confidence.
- The Art of Charm – Jordan’s podcast on confidence and relationship skills
- Going Clear – HBO documentary about Scientology
- TapeACall – phone call recording app
- Mehrabian study on nonverbal communication
- Art of Charm podcast w/ Alex Klouts on negotiating salary
- Leave us a message!
- Free Productivity Workshop
Connect with Jordan
Website: The Art of Charm
Email: [email protected]
If you enjoyed this episode, subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, Overcast, PocketCast or your favorite podcast player. It’s easy, you’ll get new episodes automatically, and it also helps the show gain exposure. You can also leave a review! Here’s how.
If you enjoyed this episode, follow the podcast on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, Overcast, Pocket Casts or your favorite podcast player. It’s easy, you’ll get new episodes automatically, and it also helps the show. You can also leave a review!
Nice work Zachary! Your podcasts are now part of my weekly ritual. I appreciate the mixture of topics between productivity and soft skills. Also, one can recognize how you continue to implement recent episodes yourself. The summary at the end too was a nice touch. I look forward to next week.
I’m glad you like the outro. Recording those after the fact totally helps me synthesize the conversation and remember to implement the advice guests have given.
Let me know if there is anything I can do to improve.
Just listended to this episode this morning. Very insightful, especially the things about body language and making it a habit.
I also noticed that there is the intro music back, but what I didn’t see in this episode was the book, frog and tool question set.
Thanks for your weekly podcast, its always a pleasure to listen to it, it extends knowledge and gives me the possibilities to see things from another point of view.
Thanks for listening Rainer. I’m glad you’re getting a lot out of it.
In this episode, Jordan was giving such great advice I forwent the book/frog/tool so I could squeeze a bit more out.
Thanks for having me on the show gents!
Honor having you on buddy.