Today we’re talking about mindfulness, awareness, and coaching with Toku McCree, a speaker, coach, and mindfulness expert based in Portland, OR.
- How Toku went from touring with famous musicians to spending 2 and 1/2 years in a monastery
- Why awareness is such a powerful catalyst for change
- Actionable steps to finding out what you really want in life (hint: zen weekly review)
- How to use meditation to calm your inner critic
- What “efficiency” of being a human being means
- Why serving others is so important and how to do it without expectations
- How to ask for help when you need it
The 5 Secrets of Super Fast Mindfulness
- Mindfulness is about awareness not about speed
- Separate the feeling or energy from the action
- Mindfulness is about turning on a dime
- Understand the difference between Meta mindfulness and Micro mindfulness
- Mindfulness is not about success, it’s about returning
- TPS44: The Art of Charm w/ Jordan Harbinger
- Prosperous Coach by Steve Chandler
- Toku’s TED Talk
Book, tool, ritual
Connect with Toku McCree
If you enjoyed this episode, subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, Sticher, Overcast, PocketCast or your favorite podcast player. It’s easy, you’ll get new episodes automatically, and it also helps the show gain exposure. You can also leave a review! Here’s how.
If you enjoyed this episode, follow the podcast on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, Overcast, Pocket Casts or your favorite podcast player. It’s easy, you’ll get new episodes automatically, and it also helps the show. You can also leave a review!