Steve Kamb started NerdFitness.com because he was playing too many video games all day – and has now built it into a successful blog, book, and more. He’s reached his goals of traveling the world and having new experiences by applying the practices of gamification in his own life. Learn how you can gamify your life in this intriguing interview.
- How Steve turned his life into a video game and the benefits he realized from the process
- How you can stop “collecting underpants” and actually start taking action on your goals
- Steve’s individual hero’s journey and how gamification has helped him achieve his life goals
- An inside look at how Steve gamified his bucket list and made his “Epic Quest of Awesome”
- Why he bought the domain nerdfitness.com before he launched his business
- What Steve does to make sure he meets his writing goals every day and the tools he uses to do so
- What Steve does to eliminate friction when establishing habits and rituals
- How you can use rewards to avoid stagnation and help your rituals stick
- How you can make your own “Epic Quest of Awesome” and achieve your goals
- Level Up Your Life by Steve Kamb
- Create your avatar: LevelUpYourLife.com
Book, tool, ritual
Connect with Steve Kamb
If you enjoyed this episode, subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, Sticher, Overcast, PocketCast or your favorite podcast player. It’s easy, you’ll get new episodes automatically, and it also helps the show gain exposure. You can also leave a review! Here’s how.
If you enjoyed this episode, follow the podcast on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, Overcast, Pocket Casts or your favorite podcast player. It’s easy, you’ll get new episodes automatically, and it also helps the show. You can also leave a review!