Record-setting memory athlete Brad Zupp is on the podcast this week to talk about how you can get your memory to perform better for you. We discuss proven techniques for remembering names, numbers, and just about anything. You’ll learn the 3 steps to memory, what stress has to do with memory, and how you can practice every day to improve your memory.
Get Podcast Updates
Do you want to get an email with shownotes each time a podcast goes live? Then let us know where to send these updates.
- What you can do if you feel like you have a bad memory (you’re not hopeless)
- Brad’s experience with competing in memory competitions and why he chose to do it in the first place
- How the three-step process to memory works
- Why staying in the moment is vitally important for memory recall and tips on how to do this
- Simple techniques you can use to remember people’s names better
- The step-by-step process you can use for translating things you want to remember into pictures
- Practical tips on what you can do to practice better memory every day
- Why you should be selective about what you want to remember
- TPS51: Executive Thinking w/ Jan Johnston-Tyler
- How to Develop Super Power Memory
- How to Win Friends and Influence People
- Free ebook from Brad: 10 Ways to Supercharge Your Memory
- Unlock Your Amazing Memory
Book, tool, ritual
Book: The Miracle of Mindfulness and How to Meditate
Tool: A journal, a pen – journaling every day
Ritual: A morning ritual – reading, meditation, running
Connect with Brad Zupp
If you enjoyed this episode, subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, Sticher, Overcast, PocketCast or your favorite podcast player. It’s easy, you’ll get new episodes automatically, and it also helps the show gain exposure. You can also leave a review! Here’s how.
If you enjoyed this episode, follow the podcast on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, Overcast, Pocket Casts or your favorite podcast player. It’s easy, you’ll get new episodes automatically, and it also helps the show. You can also leave a review!
Download function doesn’t work