Brad Simon wants you to know that he is not a productivity expert like many of the guests on this podcast. Rather, he’s a fellow traveller on the path to efficiency and productivity, and he shares his story of getting out of debt and losing weight in this episode.
Get Podcast Updates
Do you want to get an email with shownotes each time a podcast goes live? Then let us know where to send these updates.
- How Brad was able to pay back $200k in personal debt
- The profound impact implementing the Getting Things Done methodology had on Brad’s life
- Why Brad joined the AE Dojo and how he uses it to make constant progress on his self-improvement journey
- The detailed framework Brad created for mapping out his personal and professional life (and the impact this has had)
- Why he changed to the paleo diet and how doing so has shifted his food paradigm
- Why energy management is so critical to productivity (and why it’s more effective than the traditional time management approach)
- Why tracking is so important to your personal progress and how you can use this to change your habits
- How to hear your “inner voice” (and why you should listen to it)
- The reason why Brad created a 15-page personal values document and how he uses it to consistently take action on his goals
- Why relying on coaches will help you with motivation and accountability (and how Brad uses the AE Dojo to fill this role)
- Getting Things Done (GTD)
- Ways of Being infographic
- The Power of Full Engagement
- The Willpower Instinct
- Living Forward
Book, tool, ritual
If you enjoyed this episode, subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, Sticher, Overcast, PocketCast or your favorite podcast player. It’s easy, you’ll get new episodes automatically, and it also helps the show gain exposure. You can also leave a review! Here’s how.
If you enjoyed this episode, follow the podcast on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, Overcast, Pocket Casts or your favorite podcast player. It’s easy, you’ll get new episodes automatically, and it also helps the show. You can also leave a review!