Scott Beebe is a business coach who loves productivity, systems, and personality tests. We explore the DISC personality model in this episode and discuss why it can be a powerful tool for interacting with people and hiring within a business.
Get Podcast Updates
Do you want to get an email with shownotes each time a podcast goes live? Then let us know where to send these updates.
The DISC Model
- The ins and outs of the DISC model and the types of insights you can gain from knowing how to analyze the results
- The history of personality types and the weird superstitions that were used in the past to identify them
- Why Scott prioritizes the DISC profile over the Myers-Briggs
- How you can use DISC profile results to improve your communication with people of different personality types
- The reasons why Zach and Scott both love systems (hint: it has a lot to do with their personality)
- The important difference between a project manager and a process manager
- Why hiring costs businesses so much money (and how you can use the DISC model to hire more effectively)
- How you can identify people as extroverts or introverts by their actions (there’s a couple easy tells) and how you can use this information to communicate more effectively
Book, tool, ritual
Connect with Scott Beebe
If you enjoyed this episode, subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, Sticher, Overcast, PocketCast or your favorite podcast player. It’s easy, you’ll get new episodes automatically, and it also helps the show gain exposure. You can also leave a review! Here’s how.
If you enjoyed this episode, follow the podcast on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, Overcast, Pocket Casts or your favorite podcast player. It’s easy, you’ll get new episodes automatically, and it also helps the show. You can also leave a review!