Stephen Warley has been self-employed for more than a decade, and he’s on the show to talk about life skills that matter for the new nature of work. As more and more people change jobs every 3-5 years or become self-employed, skills like self-awareness, building community, and continued education become fundamental to our success in life and business.
Get Podcast Updates
Do you want to get an email with shownotes each time a podcast goes live? Then let us know where to send these updates.
- Why being intentional with everything that you do is so important and how you can start doing this today
- Why self-reflection is so important whenever you feel stuck
- The real reasons why more and more people are becoming self-employed (and how you can make that transition for yourself)
- Why doing experiments with your work is so important and how it facilitates learning
- Steps you can use personally to help you get unstuck
- How writing everyday helps you create self-awareness
- The benefits of surrounding yourself with like-minded people
- The correct way to do a “mental purge”
- Tips for practicing self-awareness
- 10 Life Skills That Matter
- World Domination Summit
- Unstuckable podcast
- TPS20: Getting Unstuck w/ Stephen Warley
- TPS102: Essentialism w/ Greg McKeown
- Number One Self-Awareness Habit
- TPS5: Deron Bos
- Lifestyle Calculator
- What is Self-Awareness?
- Tell Your Story this week. Tell as many people as you can what you want to do, not what you think they want to hear.
Connect with Stephen Warley
- For a 30 day free trial, be sure to enter the word ‘productivity’ in the “How Did You Hear About Us?” section
If you enjoyed this episode, subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, Sticher, Overcast, PocketCast or your favorite podcast player. It’s easy, you’ll get new episodes automatically, and it also helps the show gain exposure. You can also leave a review! Here’s how.
Zack — thanks for mentioning the earlier podcast with Deron Bos. Super timely considering I’m trying to tidy up my Dropbox and Evernote systems at the moment.