Today’s episode is with Thanh, the CEO of Asian Efficiency, who’s having a conversation with his friend AJ about how to design the life you want. He goes into detail about how you can envision the perfect lifestyle and take actionable steps to build it. They share their personal productivity strategies for doing it – some that you might not have heard of. What’s also unique about this episode is how AJ shares his data-driven approach to building a productive and fun lifestyle – something that took him over 15 years to figure out – but you’re about to learn how to do it in less than an hour.
Thanks to RXBAR for supporting the Productivity Show. Get 25% off your first order at RXBAR.com/TPS using the promo code TPS.
- Who is AJ Yager? [2:17]
- How he decided to design his ideal future [6:30]
- How he increases productivity and happiness when he travels for months at a time [13:47]
- How AJ designed his business so that he could travel [18:39]
- Why you don’t have to be an entrepreneur to choose your lifestyle [27:46]
- Why rest and recovery is super important [32:17]
- What being data-driven in all aspects of your life really means [39:24]
- Tools that AJ uses to create a data-driven life [42:22]
- How living a lifestyle you want applies to having a partner [49:45]
- All the tools and resources mentioned by AJ can be found on one page here
- The ONE Thing: The Surprisingly Simple Truth Behind Extraordinary Results
- 3 Simple Steps To Delegating Work The Right Way So You Don’t Have to Worry About It (TPS182)
- The 4-Hour Workweek: Escape 9-5, Live Anywhere, and Join the New Rich
- Remote: Office Not Required
- The Power of Full Engagement: Managing Energy, Not Time, Is the Key to High Performance and Personal Renewal
- Your Genetic Blueprint Kit
- Garmin Fenix 5s Plus Sapphire Black
- Apeiron Center
Connect with AJ Yager
- @TwoTravelingTrackers // @ajyager
- Need help learning how to reduce waste and optimize data in your business? Want a “command center” dashboard to make better decisions? – Get a FREE 30-min data strategy call for your business. PraxisMetrics.com
If you enjoyed this episode, subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, Overcast, PocketCast or your favorite podcast player. It’s easy, you’ll get new episodes automatically, and it also helps the show gain exposure. You can also leave a review! Here’s how.