Welcome to The Productivity Show, a podcast by Asian Efficiency, to help you maximize your productivity so you can get everything done without having to sacrifice your health, family and things that matter to you. We’ve helped tens of thousands of people save time, be happier, and become more productive.
In today’s episode, we’ll be covering 6 strategies for how to stick to your goals this year and even if you lose momentum, we’ll give you practical tips for picking it back up.
- When people start to drop their new year’s resolution and why [3:53]
- The importance of understanding visibility with your goals and new years resolutions [5:05]
- How discomfort keeps us from achieving our goals [8:44]
- Why learning to trust the process is so important [10:41]
- How to deal with the curveballs life throws at you and your goals [12:47]
- Why willpower does not work for long-term results [16:59]
- The importance of knowing what you’re getting into and choosing the right goals [19:27]
- The power of one goal accomplished is more valuable than three half-done [24:16]
- How to break down your goal into practical action steps [27:26]
- Rituals that can help build momentum towards your goal [32:46]
- How to use all of these ideas and tools together to make an effective system [38:12]
- How to establish and use a review process to keep on track [43:32]
- Six action steps that can get you started towards keeping your new year’s resolutions this year [47:24]
- Tooth Fairy
- Quest Tortilla Style Protein Chips, Nacho
- Vonchef Electric Egg Cooker
- Strava’s data on when new years resolutions drop off
- Why Willpower Doesn’t Work (and What You Should Use Instead if You Want to Achieve Your Goals)
- Goal Setting and Goal Getting: Having a Why
- The Life Changing Power Of Finding Your One Thing
- Atomic Habits: 4 Laws for Changing Your Identity & Living the Life You Want w/ James Clear (TPS217)
- 5 Common Mistakes That Cause The 12 Week Year to Fail (and What to Do About Them)
If you enjoyed this episode, subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, Overcast, PocketCast or your favorite podcast player. It’s easy, you’ll get new episodes automatically, and it also helps the show gain exposure. You can also leave a review! Here’s how.
If you enjoyed this episode, follow the podcast on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, Overcast, Pocket Casts or your favorite podcast player. It’s easy, you’ll get new episodes automatically, and it also helps the show. You can also leave a review!