Have you ever considered using an analog calendar with a digital calendar? A lot of people like the feeling of writing on their paper or wall calendar but they miss the portability and speed of a digital calendar. If you’ve tried both approaches and you haven’t found a working solution yet, then you’re going to love this episode. We’ll share our system for using a digital and analog calendar together. It’s so simple and effective that you might be wondering why you haven’t done it yourself yet!
Get Podcast Updates
Do you want to get an email with shownotes each time a podcast goes live? Then let us know where to send the updates by entering your first name and email.
- The advantages and drawbacks of going fully digital [7:44]
- How an analog calendar can help you achieve certain goals that a digital calendar can’t [10:48]
- Why use both calendars and how the sum is greater than the whole of its parts [13:23]
- How Brooks keeps all of his and his family’s digital calendars synced up [17:03]
- Why you should keep your digital calendar as the ‘master’ and the analog as the ‘servant’ [21:47]
- How having a hybrid calendar system can help curb distraction and keep you more focused during your day [24:30]
- How Brooks recommend you protect yourself against conflicts and forgetting to transfer dates [30:18]
- What members of the Asian Efficiency Dojo do use for their hybrid system [31:02]
- CableCreation 2-in-1 cable with microUSB and lightning outputs
- Neu Year calendar
- 3 Simple Steps to Help You Master Your Calendar (TPS198)
- Increasing Your Productivity By Using Analog Tools w/ Curtis McHale (TPS177)
- 10 Ways You Can Increase The Productivity of Your Team
If you enjoyed this episode, subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, Overcast, PocketCast or your favorite podcast player. It’s easy, you’ll get new episodes automatically, and it also helps the show gain exposure. You can also leave a review! Here’s how.