I’m with Betty Jean Bell today and we’re talking about how you can improve your health. You’re going to learn how you can get more energy and lose weight efficiently without spending a lot of time and money throughout the process. We also share how we shop for groceries and prepare our meals for the upcoming week to save time. If you’ve been doing all the right things – sleeping, exercising, and eating right – but you’re still struggling, then I know you’re going to love this episode.
This conversation is a little different from most shows we’ve done because a lot of what we talk about today is very high-level and strategic…not so much tactics and little hacks you can do. Nonetheless, there’s a lot of lessons and wisdom packed in this episode that you’re going to walk away with.
Get Podcast Updates
Do you want to get an email with shownotes each time a podcast goes live? Then let us know where to send the updates by entering your first name and email.
- Why Betty focused on getting healthy after she started her own business [3:00]
- How focusing on her self-care and health didn’t bring about the same self-love Betty was looking for [7:14]
- What Betty changed to put her life back on track to become healthy inside and out [13:00]
- The good and bad of focusing on quick wins in your life [18:48]
- Why focusing on your health and your self-talk will naturally bring weight loss and other great things [23:15]
- Why focusing on what feels good should direct your health choices [26:59]
- How what we do in one part of our life can helps us learn about other parts of our life [30:36]
- What the new abundance of energy offered Betty after her big life changes [36:25]
- Why you shouldn’t “wreck the car after you scratched it” [47:09]
- How Betty approaches meal prep and outsourcing her food planning [54:43]
- Betty’s two hacks that you can use to keep productive [1:02:12]
- How Thanh and Betty keep their diets manageable and bounce back from a bad meal [1:17:28]
- Introducing TEA: A Simple Framework for Getting Unstuck and Achieving Your Goals (TPS218)
- How to Get Started with An Executive Assistant w/ Tim Francis (TPS190)
- Learn more about Betty Jean Bell’s meal prep and food plans
- How I Spend $5,000 a Month to Win Back Time and Make Me Happier
Connect with Betty Jean Bell
If you enjoyed this episode, subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, Overcast, PocketCast or your favorite podcast player. It’s easy, you’ll get new episodes automatically, and it also helps the show gain exposure. You can also leave a review! Here’s how.