This is the 2nd episode of our 3-part series on increasing your energy and doubling your productivity. The lack of energy can be doubly tough: we don’t feel like doing what we want or need to do, but we also don’t feel like we have the energy to truly focus on important things.
In this episode, we are going to make it easy and super-actionable for you. We are going to give you 3 easy things you can do, and if you put them into place you’ll have an almost immediate boost in energy. And no, we’re not talking about drinking more coffee or taking some weird supplement!
- Why it’s not wise to try and tackle all three things at once [4:16]
- How sleep affects your productivity, and why Marmel values sleep more highly than she did in the past [5:03]
- What you can do to help get more quality sleep every day [8:20]
- Why you can’t value every hour of the day the same [9:50]
- How rituals help save you time and energy [11:54]
- The biggest way you can start your day to make the rest of the day better [16:24]
- How to make completing your goals inevitable [18:05]
- How to “push play” and get motivated at any time [19:50]
- The power of stacking the positives so you feel even better than you ever could have before [26:40]
- Oura Ring
- Gunnar Glasses
- Lonfrote Sleep Mask (Star Moon)
- Fatigue, Procrastination and Being Unproductive…These Are Some of the Penalties of Ignoring This One Thing (TPS237)
- The Wim Hof Method
- The Inevitability Mindset: How to Achieve Anything You Want Without Willpower
- 10 Playlists to Triple Your Productivity
If you enjoyed this episode, subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, Overcast, PocketCast or your favorite podcast player. It’s easy, you’ll get new episodes automatically, and it also helps the show gain exposure. You can also leave a review! Here’s how.