Remember how happy you were when you were in school and that final bell rang before the summer holidays?
Now that we’re out of school and working we know the other side of that equation — the parents that have to figure out how to get work done while the kids are off school.
In this episode, we’ll go over 8 tips for staying productive when the kids are out of school.
Thanks to Rhone for supporting The Productivity Show. Rhone is offering our listeners something. For 20% off your first purchase, visit Rhone.com/TPS and enter promo code TPS during checkout.
- How Marmel and Brooks handle having kids at home over the summer [3:32]
- Why determining your big priorities is critical in maximizing your time with your kids [6:53]
- The equally important task of setting clear boundaries for your time [11:38]
- How to manage your work hours so you can spend your best time with your kids [15:59]
- What cool opportunities libraries can provide your family other than just books [22:17]
- How summer activities for kids are a win for everybody [24:56]
- How to take advantage of your environment with your work [28:57]
- Why you should always consider asking for help [33:37]
- The importance of creating memories for you and your family while you can [38:17]
- Stop, Breathe & Think Kids
- Escape The Summer Productivity Slump With These 7 Tips (TPS250)
- How to Save Hours of Chaos and Damage Control With A Family Calendar (TPS235)
- Simple Strategies To Find Time to Parent Without Feeling Guilty w/ Julie Morgenstern (TPS232)
- Screen Time Labs
If you enjoyed this episode, subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, Overcast, PocketCast or your favorite podcast player. It’s easy, you’ll get new episodes automatically, and it also helps the show gain exposure. You can also leave a review! Here’s how.