I’m joined this time by Noah Kagan. He runs several companies and we got into how he is able to do that and still live a great life outside of work. We talked about goal setting and his unique systems for achieving goals, what his daily routine looks like and he shares his top-down approach to productivity.
This was one of my transparent interviews because we also talked a lot about our own failures and what we learned from them.
Get Podcast Updates
Do you want to get an email with shownotes each time a podcast goes live? Then let us know where to send the updates by entering your first name and email.
- The importance of making getting started as easy as possible at every stage of a project [1:23]
- How Noah uses commitments and coaches to make achieving his goals easier [4:29]
- Why Noah invests 5% of his net worth in risky investments every year [11:41]
- How Noah sets his goals, manages them, and reminds himself of them daily [13:29]
- How to prepare for getting back on track with your goals, and how to play games you can win [19:09]
- The nature of personal growth, and how we aren’t always directly steering the ship [24:50]
- Aligning your time and money spent with your values [27:16]
- Why Noah doesn’t feel like he sets big enough goals, and why it’s important to be humbled by them [35:05]
- How to know if it’s time to recommit to your goals or drop them [42:18]
- How to keep interested in achieving your goals over the long term [46:33]
- The apps that Noah uses every day, and what he recommends you do before checking those apps out [53:34]
- How Noah leverages others to help increase his quality productive time [1:00:24]
- Remember the Milk
Connect with Noah Kagan:
If you enjoyed this episode, subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, Overcast, PocketCast or your favorite podcast player. It’s easy, you’ll get new episodes automatically, and it also helps the show gain exposure. You can also leave a review! Here’s how.