In the past, we’ve talked about making goals and creating rituals. What do you do when you have those goals and rituals that work well for a while but then… don’t. How do you get back up when your productivity or goals have slipped? Sometimes it’s a sudden change, but other times it’s so gradual we don’t even notice.
In this episode, we’ll go over 6 ways to help you bounce back.
Thanks to Gusto for supporting The Productivity Show. Gusto is offering our listeners 3 months free when you run your first payroll. Check out Gusto at Gusto.com/TPS.
- The two most common ways most of us get off track with our goals and productivity [3:15]
- Why you should schedule your habits [6:13]
- How to make getting back to your habits as easy as possible [10:56]
- Why focusing on one task at a time will make your work go by faster and easier [15:49]
- What happens to your brain when you try to multitask, and why it doesn’t work [18:07]
- The power of community and mentorship in building and maintaining your routine [22:51]
- How our environment deeply affects us and our habits [31:55]
- Why you should clear to neutral at the end of your workday [38:45]
- Why showing up is the most important thing [42:07]
- Due 3.0
- Trillion Dollar Coach: The Leadership Playbook of Silicon Valley’s Bill Campbell
- Confessions of an 8-Figure Entrepreneur w/ Noah Kagan (TPS253)
- The One Habit That Stops Procrastination In Its Tracks: Clearing To Neutral
- How to Motivate Yourself With Motivation Pages
If you enjoyed this episode, subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, Overcast, PocketCast or your favorite podcast player. It’s easy, you’ll get new episodes automatically, and it also helps the show gain exposure. You can also leave a review! Here’s how.