In this episode, Thanh is joined by Alan P. Brown, author of “Zen and the Art of Productivity” and host of CrusherTV.com. Thanh and Alan talk about ADHD, productivity, and tactics and strategies that work.
Thanks to Lumen5 for supporting The Productivity Show. Lumen5 is offering our listeners 50% off their first month of Lumen5’s video creation platform. Visit Lumen5.com/tps for 50% off your first month.
Thanks also to Gusto for supporting The Productivity Show. Gusto is offering our listeners 3 months free when you run your first payroll. Check out Gusto at Gusto.com/TPS.
- Alan’s top productivity resources [1:42]
- Why many people suffer from ADHD and don’t know that they are affected by it [5:03]
- What you can do if you feel you’re unable to prioritize tasks or focus for long periods of time [10:32]
- The different brain hacks that Alan recommends to help people coping with ADHD stay productive [19:59]
- Alan’s complicated relationship with medication that treats symptoms of ADHD [28:41]
- The medication and tools that Alan has tried that didn’t work for him and why [32:31]
- What productivity systems Alan recommends [34:27]
- Why Alan warns against research without implementation [39:35]
- Succeed: How We Can Reach Our Goals
- Take the Online Adult ADHD Test from ADDA
- The Seven Spiritual Laws of Success: A Pocketbook Guide to Fulfilling Your Dreams
- Zen and the Art of Productivity: 27 Easy Ways to Have More Time, Earn More Money and Live Happier
Connect with Alan Brown
If you enjoyed this episode, subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, Overcast, PocketCast or your favorite podcast player. It’s easy, you’ll get new episodes automatically, and it also helps the show gain exposure. You can also leave a review! Here’s how.