I’m joined this time by Jamie Masters. She’s been a top Business Coach for over 10 years and has helped hundreds of 6 & 7 figure Entrepreneurs and Business Owners optimize every area of their business.
She’s also the host of the online show – Eventual Millionaire, where she’s interviewed over 400 self-made millionaires. Jamie is a tech geek, has two kids – and even has a sword wall in her house. In this episode, we talk about ADHD, something that Jamie has been diagnosed with. I asked her how she’s able to run her successful business, be a parent and be Asian Efficient while managing her ADHD. Even if you aren’t diagnosed with ADHD, you’re going to learn new ways to focus, get less distracted and make the most out of your limited time with time tracking.
Thanks to Gusto for supporting The Productivity Show. Gusto is offering our listeners 3 months free when you run your first payroll. Check out Gusto at Gusto.com/TPS.
- Top 3 productivity resources [2:16]
- How Jaime and her podcast have grown together over the past seven years [3:36]
- What common themes have come up between the over 400 guests in Jaime’s podcast [5:37]
- The common misconception about people with ADHD and their ability to focus [7:40]
- When Jaime realized she was coping with ADHD, and how she dealt with it [9:38]
- What Jaime often sees when working with someone who has ADHD that doesn’t know it yet [15:03]
- How to keep yourself accountable without having an assistant to help you out [18:07]
- What nootropics are and how it is different than drugs like Adderall [19:28]
- How Jaime sets her environment and works with others to make it easy to get things done [23:47]
- Why having a strong definition of done is so important for people with ADHD [30:35]
- Time tracking and why Jaime makes all her clients do it [33:03]
- What Jaime looks at on her client’s timesheets, and how she helps them optimize it [38:42]
- Why so many people resist delegation, and why it is so good for you [41:20]
- How time tracking can help you understand what you actually need to recharge after a long day [46:56]
- Why you can’t afford to be anything but “all in” when working on a task [52:06]
- TPS32: Intentionality w/ Eventual Millionaire Jaime Tardy
- Genius Consciousness Super Nootropic Brain Booster Supplement
- Sleep Smarter: 21 Essential Strategies to Sleep Your Way to a Better Body, Better Health, and Bigger Success
- Check out Jaime’s free resources from EventualMillionaire.com
Connect with Jamie Masters
If you enjoyed this episode, subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, Overcast, PocketCast or your favorite podcast player. It’s easy, you’ll get new episodes automatically, and it also helps the show gain exposure. You can also leave a review! Here’s how.
ADHD, lack of focus and lack of time can be overwhelming. However, it is possible to overcome these challenges with a combination of self-care, lifestyle changes, and professional help. It is important to take a step back and come up with a plan that works best for you and your current situation. Don't forget to take breaks and to reward yourself for your successes! You can also check this blog post Most Useful ADHD Productivity Tools for more information.