Are you curious about automation, but want some examples of what others like you do, to spark some ideas?
In this episode, we continue our mini-series on Automation that we started last week in TPS262, but this time we share more examples of what Asian Efficiency readers have automated to save time. Without spoiling too much, it will include examples like paying bills, reporting, clearing emails, and much more.
- Brooks’s top three productivity resources [2:22]
- Why you don’t have to be a coder or a superuser to embrace automation [6:15]
- Why you should automate your food, grocery, and household purchases [7:44]
- How Asian Efficiency members have automated their household purchases [11:03]
- What you can learn from a time tracking app [13:38]
- Learning how to better trust your automation system [18:24]
- Why you should always “setup and verify” your new automations [21:52]
- How you can make your email experience organized, easy, and efficient [29:26]
- How to make centralizing information into one simple place [39:54]
- Ways that the Asian Efficiency community have streamlined their reporting [46:42]
- 5 Examples of Tasks You Can Automate To Save Yourself An Hour a Day (TPS262)
- Nekteck USB C 4 Port Desktop Charging Station
- TaoTronics LED Desk Lamp
- Check out Asian Efficiency’s new Automation Academy go live next week!
- Introducing TEA: A Simple Framework for Getting Unstuck and Achieving Your Goals (TPS218)
- Amazon Subscribe and Save
- Pete’s Paleo
- The Right Tool For The Job: 5 Things You Need For Your Personal Productivity System (TPS180)
- How To Get Started With Personal Finance With Proven Workflows, Apps and Tools w/ Charles Ngo (TPS261)
If you enjoyed this episode, subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, Overcast, PocketCast or your favorite podcast player. It’s easy, you’ll get new episodes automatically, and it also helps the show gain exposure. You can also leave a review! Here’s how.
hi very nice article keep it up the good word