At Asian Efficiency we have dozens of productivity tools that we use to save time, to be more productive and effective. We put together a list of our 10 favorite tools under $100 dollars that we personally use and can recommend to you.
- Thanh and Brooks’s top three productivity tools for this week [2:03]
- Why a USB hub for Brooks’s new Macbook is such a huge productivity tool [5:55]
- How Thanh’s glasses help him fall asleep easier at night [8:11]
- How electrolyte powders can make it easier to stay hydrated [14:10]
- The power of automation with Amazon Echo and how it can cut down on distraction in your work [20:26]
- What benefits Brooks gets from his NeuYear calendar [24:31]
- Why Thanh takes his Manta Sleep Mask with him everywhere he travels [27:13]
- How a uniquely shaped water bottle solved so many problems for Thanh [31:54]
- Audio Technica AT2005
- Dr. Zevia
- HyperDrive USB C Hub
- Gunnar Glasses
- Contigo AUTOSEAL West Loop Stainless Steel Travel Mug
- Vega Sports Hydrator
- Gerber Dime Multi-Tool
- Amazon Echo
- 5 Home Automation Techniques To Make Your Life Easier (TPS243)
- NeuYear Monday First Calendar
- Manta Sleep Mask
- Tom Binh Snake Charmer (Small)
- Memo water bottle (A5)
If you enjoyed this episode, subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, Overcast, PocketCast or your favorite podcast player. It’s easy, you’ll get new episodes automatically, and it also helps the show gain exposure. You can also leave a review! Here’s how.
Leatherman Style PS is TSA safe. I don’t have one but I am very tempted.