Last week we shared with you our favorite productivity tools under a $100. This time we’ll share our 10 favorite tools over $100 that we personally use to help us save time and be more productive.
Thanks to Clearbanc for supporting The Productivity Show. If you’re doing over $20,000 per month in revenue, Clearbanc is offering our listeners a 20-minute term sheet for Clearbanc Capital. Go to Clearbanc.com/TPS to learn more.
Get Podcast Updates
Do you want to get an email with shownotes each time a podcast goes live? Then let us know where to send the updates by entering your first name and email.
- This week’s top three productivity resources [2:30]
- Why Thanh and Brooks can’t go for very long without their Kindle Paperwhite [4:36]
- How the Oura Ring beat out the Apple Watch for fitness and sleep tracking [8:05]
- Brooks’s ultimate carry-on suitcase [13:13]
- Thanh’s even more ultimate carry-on suitcase [20:19]
- Why a good pair of pants can make all the difference when you travel [25:55]
- Why you can’t go wrong with a good powerbank [32:07]
- How a blood test can get you the important data you have to get healthy [34:29]
- The household items that make the biggest impact for Brooks and Thanh [39:39]
- Apple Airpods
- Bose QC35
- Sonos:1 Player
- The 10 Best Productivity Tools Under $100 (TPS265)
- Kindle Paperwhite
- Oura Ring
- Productive Workouts and Recover Like a World-Class Athlete w/ Garrett Salpeter (TPS223)
- Away Carry-On Suitcase
- Louis Vuitton Horizon 55
- Outlier Slim Dungarees
- Theory Wool
- Burberry Wool
- Anker PowerCore+ 26800 PD
- WellnessFX Baseline Blood Test
- Lutron Caseta Wireless Smart Lighting Dimmer Switch (2 count) Starter Kit
- 5 Home Automation Techniques To Make Your Life Easier (TPS243)
- Breville BTM800XL One-Touch Tea Maker
If you enjoyed this episode, subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, Overcast, PocketCast or your favorite podcast player. It’s easy, you’ll get new episodes automatically, and it also helps the show gain exposure. You can also leave a review! Here’s how.