Can you believe it’s already the final quarter of the year? Q4 is often a time where one of two things happens: either we feel down because we haven’t accomplished what we thought we would during the year, or we’re motivated to make a final push to finish up the year strong.
This episode will help you be in the latter camp: we’re going to take you through the 3 step framework we use to make sure the final quarter of the year is our best quarter, so you can go into the holidays feeling accomplished.
- Brooks’s top 3 productivity resources this week [2:32]
- How to review your last quarter to prepare for the final quarter of 2019 [5:34]
- What you can discover about yourself and your next quarter with three simple questions [8:31]
- What to look for when goal setting for the new quarter [15:37]
- How to improve on the things you’re doing already [25:27]
- Ways to get in-depth with the events from last quarter to do them even more effectively this time [32:04]
- How to make optimize your goal setting [40:42]
- Why you should be optimistic but not too eager in how many goals you set for yourself [47:19]
- Some rapid-fire quick tips and tricks to make next quarter your best quarter [50:08]
- Leatherman Style PS Keychain Multitool
- Ultralearning: Master Hard Skills, Outsmart the Competition, and Accelerate Your Career
- The Summer Juggle — Can You Be Productive When The Kids Are On Summer Break? (TPS251)
- Here’s A Quick Way To Stay On Track With Your Goals All Year (TPS254)
- 30 Lessons for Living: Tried and True Advice from the Wisest Americans
- Scaling Up: How a Few Companies Make It…and Why the Rest Don’t (Rockefeller Habits 2.0)
- Fall; or, Dodge in Hell: A Novel
- Become Productive Again: 6 Ways To Get Back On Track (TPS255)
- 12 Week Year
- Fatigue, Procrastination and Being Unproductive…These Are Some of the Penalties of Ignoring This One Thing (TPS237)
If you enjoyed this episode, subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, Overcast, PocketCast or your favorite podcast player. It’s easy, you’ll get new episodes automatically, and it also helps the show gain exposure. You can also leave a review! Here’s how.