In this episode, Francesco D’Alessio from the Keep Productive Youtube channel returns to the podcast. We talk about Notion, a productivity tool that has been getting a ton of buzz over the past year, as well as how to pick a productivity tool that’s right for you.
We also do a lightning round where Francesco shares his favorite tools that he uses to be productive every day.
Thanks to LinkedIn for supporting The Productivity Show. Go to LinkedIn.com/jobs to learn more about how LinkedIn can help you.
Thanks also to Grammarly for supporting The Productivity Show. Grammarly is offering our listeners 20% off their premium account. Go to Grammarly.com/TPS to get 20% off your premium account today.
- Francesco’s top 3 productivity resources [2:22]
- What Notion is and why it’s such a revolutionary application [6:58]
- Some of the more inspired uses of Notion that Francesco has seen in the community [11:05]
- How Notion’s flexible options make maintaining a database much easier than with other platforms [13:49]
- Why Francesco says Notion does 80% of what every other application can do [19:19]
- What Airtable is and how it is useful for teams [25:30]
- Why Francesco made his “Sorry Evernote Users” video and how Evernote’s role in his life has changed [28:54]
- What apps and tools Francesco for different productivity areas [37:13]
- Francesco’s advice for how to best use your tools [44:07]
- 21 Lessons for the 21st Century
- JBL Lifestyle E65BTNC Over-Ear Bluetooth Noise-Canceling Headphones
- Woven Calendar
- Task Manager Smackdown: Simplify Your Life By Choosing the Right Task Manager for YOU (TPS181)
- Notion Template Gallery
- Watch Francesco’s documentary on Notion: Notion’s Team & Culture
- “The Most Advanced Airtable I’ve Ever Seen!”
- The Productivity Show: productivity books airtable article
- “Sorry Evernote Users”
- Moleskine Timepage App
- Baron Fig Notebooks
Connect with Francesco D’Alessio
If you enjoyed this episode, subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, Overcast, PocketCast or your favorite podcast player. It’s easy, you’ll get new episodes automatically, and it also helps the show gain exposure. You can also leave a review! Here’s how.