Think back to when you started your productivity journey — are there things you know now that you wish you did back then? Is there anything you’d do differently? Are you just getting started and want to make sure you start off on the right foot?
In this episode, we will be talking about the things we’d change if we were starting over from scratch, and the lessons we’ve learned along the way. You can learn from the things we did well, and the areas of growth we’ve experienced.
Thanks to Honeybook for supporting The Productivity Show. Honeybook is offering our listeners 50% off your first year. Go to Honeybook.com/tps to learn more.
Thanks to Grammarly for supporting The Productivity Show. Grammarly is offering our listeners 20% off their premium account. Go to Grammarly.com/TPS to get 20% off your premium account today.
Get Podcast Updates
Do you want to get an email with shownotes each time a podcast goes live? Then let us know where to send the updates by entering your first name and email.
- Brooks’s and Thanh’s top 3 productivity resources [2:47]
- How the TEA framework can guide you whether you’re just starting out with productivity or you’re a veteran [5:01]
- What Thanh recommends to manage your time most efficiently [8:43]
- How Brooks and Thanh make quickly capturing tasks and ideas simple [18:37]
- How Brooks’s favorite time management tips have paid dividends over time [20:55]
- The tried and true methods to recover and make the most of your energy [27:45]
- The power of “eating the frog” first thing in your day [37:11]
- Thinking time to improve the clarity of your goals and quality of your work [44:46]
- Why asking for help is such an important tool for honing our focus and attention [49:17]
- The “bonus round” of productivity tips from Brooks, Thanh, and the Dojo [51:55]
- Jason Markk Quick Wipes
- The Republic of Tea, Tea Of Inquiry Full-Leaf Green Tea
- Change Your Mind, Change Your Life: How a Growth Mindset Leads You to Your Ideal Future (TPS171)
- Getting Things Done: The Art of Stress-Free Productivity
- What Got You Here Won’t Get You There: How Successful People Become Even More Successful
- 3 Simple Steps To Win The Last Quarter Of The Year (TPS269)
- Introducing TEA: A Simple Framework for Getting Unstuck and Achieving Your Goals (TPS218)
- 5 Examples of Tasks You Can Automate To Save Yourself An Hour a Day (TPS262)
- Thinking Time: The Counterintuitive Approach to Growth (TPS162)
- Use These 5 Tips To Travel Stress-Free and Organized This Summer (TPS252)
If you enjoyed this episode, subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, Overcast, PocketCast or your favorite podcast player. It’s easy, you’ll get new episodes automatically, and it also helps the show gain exposure. You can also leave a review! Here’s how.