Today I’m joined by Corina Frankie, the founder of Brand Besties that helps companies with experiential marketing services. She’s a good friend of mine and a very smart, successful single mom and entrepreneur. We talk about how she’s able to run a business while raising a kid by herself, how she approaches work-life balance and her unique approach to productivity.
- Corina’s top 3 productivity resources [1:31]
- What makes Corina stand out to Thanh, and what a typical week looks like for her [3:57]
- How Corina’s work-life has been set up to maximize her time with her son [11:52]
- Corina’s “money date” and how it helps her plan for the future [15:40]
- Why routine has never been normal for Corina, and how she plans with that in mind [20:12]
- How Corina finds it effortless to find time for what she wants out of life [25:15]
- The benefits of living an extremely intentional life [38:28]
- Corina’s best “mom hacks” [41:13]
- What Corina teaches her kid about how she lives her life and why she sees it as super important when they are young [45:53]
Connect with Corina Frankie
If you enjoyed this episode, subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, Overcast, PocketCast or your favorite podcast player. It’s easy, you’ll get new episodes automatically, and it also helps the show gain exposure. You can also leave a review! Here’s how.