I’m joined by Eric Tivers who runs the podcast ADHD Rewired and is a licensed clinical social worker who helps people with ADHD succeed in life. We dive deep into what ADHD is, how to diagnose it and what to do be productive if you think you have ADHD.
Thanks to Freshbooks for supporting The Productivity Show. Freshbooks is offering our listeners a free 30-day trial, no catch and no credit card required. Go to Freshbooks.com/tps and enter TPS in the “How did you hear about us” section to get started.
Thanks also to Grammarly for supporting The Productivity Show. Grammarly is offering our listeners 20% off their premium account. Go to Grammarly.com/tps to get 20% off your premium account today.
- Why Eric wanted to share his experience as a person with ADHD, and how that evolved into his work [2:11]
- What people with ADHD commonly experience in their daily life [4:57]
- How to know if you have ADHD [8:00]
- Some of the strategies that Eric teaches to the people he works with [11:39]
- What Eric sees those with ADHD learn and develop to overcome their disorder [20:26]
- Eric’s stance on medication and nootropics for people with ADHD [30:16]
- What Eric would recommend for people who think they may be suffering from ADHD [36:50]
Connect with Eric Tivers
If you enjoyed this episode, subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, Overcast, PocketCast or your favorite podcast player. It’s easy, you’ll get new episodes automatically, and it also helps the show gain exposure. You can also leave a review! Here’s how.