One of the most common questions we get is: “Should I keep my work and personal tasks together? Or should I separate them? How about my email and calendar?”
In this episode, we’re going to tackle this controversial topic and give you 4 strategies that have worked well for us and others in the Asian Efficiency community.
Thanks to Blinkist for supporting The Productivity Show. Blinkist is offering our listeners a free 7-day trial and 25% off your new subscription. Go to Blinkist.com/tps to learn more.
Thanks also to Fiverr for supporting The Productivity Show. Fiverr is offering our listeners 10% off their first order by going to Fiverr.com and using the code TPS.
- The top three productivity resources for this week [2:12]
- What inspired Brooks to create this episode and why it’s a topic for everybody [4:28]
- The question people are _really_ asking when they are trying to figure out their work-life balance [7:58]
- How to free up your Time, Energy, and Attention [11:45]
- What to look for when you’re hiring outside help [18:02]
- How consolidating your inputs and capture points can focus your energy to where it’s most effective [23:34]
- Why you should develop your tunnel vision [31:55]
- The power and unintuitive nature of intentional imbalance in achieving your goals [40:31]
- Fantastical 3
- Automate Your Life: How We Save Over 500 Hours/Year With 5 Time-Saving Techniques (TPS241)
- 4 Tools to Automate Your Technology and Save 100+ Hours a Year (TPS242)
- Web Automation: The Easiest Way To Be More Productive Online (TPS282)
- Never Enough Time? Schedule Your Priorities by Color Coding Your Calendars
- Why Pursuing the Work-Life Balance Myth is Hurting Your Productivity (TPS139)TPS 139
- How to Prioritize Your Todo List With A Sheet of Paper
If you enjoyed this episode, subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, Overcast, PocketCast or your favorite podcast player. It’s easy, you’ll get new episodes automatically, and it also helps the show gain exposure. You can also leave a review! Here’s how.