Today’s episode is about how you maintain a full-time job while starting and growing a side hustle. This could be a passion project, freelancing gig, or something else you want to start on the side while maintaining your full-time job. It can be tough to balance the two without feeling overwhelmed and for a lot of people, it’s almost impossible to start a side hustle because their full-time job is taking up all their time.
But don’t you worry, we got you covered. We’ll share 5 tips to maximize your time and ways for you to start and grow your side hustle.
Thanks to Freshbooks for supporting The Productivity Show. Freshbooks is offering our listeners a free 30-day trial, no catch and no credit card required. Go to Freshbooks.com/tps and enter TPS in the “How did you hear about us” section to get started.
Thanks to Indeed for supporting The Productivity Show. Get started today at Indeed.com/tps.
- The top 3 productivity resources for this week [3:32]
- What a side hustle can mean and who this episode is for [5:24]
- Why becoming a master of scheduling your time is so important in having a side hustle [7:19]
- The power of cumulative time [18:15]
- How to automate and delegate tasks and why you should do it as often as you can [24:54]
- Prioritize communication way higher than you think you should [32:24]
- Why you need to celebrate the wins you get with your side hustle [41:08]
- Fully Jarvis
- Target Shipped
- 5 Examples of Tasks You Can Automate To Save Yourself An Hour a Day (TPS262)
- 10% Entrepreneurship w/ Patrick McGinnis: Achieving Entrepreneurial Freedom Without Sacrificing 9-to-5 Stability (TPS157)
- 5 Ways to Set Your Side Hustle Up for Growth
If you enjoyed this episode, subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, Overcast, PocketCast or your favorite podcast player. It’s easy, you’ll get new episodes automatically, and it also helps the show gain exposure. You can also leave a review! Here’s how.