As you know we’re in the middle of the COVID-19 pandemic. We thought it was our duty to help you stay productive throughout this period, and that’s why we put this bonus episode together at the last minute.
The reality is, for most of us life goes on and we have to adapt to what’s going on. We still have to pay our bills, mortgages, and rent. Deadlines still have to be met.
A lot of people are now forced to work from home which is challenging, and then having your kids at home on top of that can make it even more difficult to be productive.
Get Podcast Updates
Do you want to get an email with shownotes each time a podcast goes live? Then let us know where to send the updates by entering your first name and email.
- The top 3 productivity resources for this week [2:23]
- How to work from home and in a remote team, even if it is new to you [9:44]
- How you can get anything done with kids at home [29:53]
- Ways to focus while fear, news, and social media is dominating your life [38:01]
- Tips to stay healthy and sane during isolation time [47:34]
- How to make “social distancing” bearable [59:43]
- Calm App
- The Summer Juggle — Can You Be Productive When The Kids Are On Summer Break? (TPS251)
- Simple Strategies To Find Time to Parent Without Feeling Guilty w/ Julie Morgenstern (TPS232)
- OK To Wake Alarm Clock
- The Ultimate Guide to The Pomodoro Technique
- Serene Sleep
- Speed Up by Slowing Down: Sleep Secrets to Boost Your Focus and Maximize Your Productivity (TPS214)
- Start Yourself On A Lifetime of Unlimited Physical Energy and Amazing Sleep (TPS267)
If you enjoyed this episode, subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, Overcast, PocketCast or your favorite podcast player. It’s easy, you’ll get new episodes automatically, and it also helps the show gain exposure. You can also leave a review! Here’s how.