Today I’m joined by Jen Shultz, founder of The Non-Nine-to-Five where she helps people transition from a full-time career to starting a business. She has helped many people over the years and still manages to do everything herself without any staff which to me is crazy. So I asked how she’s able to be productive, run a business, help clients, and live a normal life. We also dove deep into the apps and tools she uses, and her workflows.
Thanks to ExpressVPN for supporting The Productivity Show. ExpressVPN is offering our listeners an extra 3 months free on a one year package. Go to ExpressVPN.com/tps to learn more.
- The top 3 productivity resources for this week [1:51]
- What inspired Jen to leave her job in New York and move to Austin [3:13]
- What gave Jen the courage to just quit her job without a backup plan [7:43]
- Why Jen transitioned from her first successful business into her current one [10:42]
- How intuition plays into Jen’s work with her clients [13:17]
- How one can start a side business when they’re so busy at work [21:47]
- What steps Jen takes to ensure her work and personal lives run efficiently [29:56]
- Why Jen doesn’t use a lot of productivity tools and what her priorities are in her planning [37:28]
- How Jen deals with procrastination [42:31]
Connect with Jen Schultz
- Grab a free copy of Jen’s ebook “The #1 Step to Staying WITH your Business Mission” at her website
If you enjoyed this episode, subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, Overcast, PocketCast or your favorite podcast player. It’s easy, you’ll get new episodes automatically, and it also helps the show gain exposure. You can also leave a review! Here’s how.