I’m joined today by Jeff Sanders. He is a keynote speaker, productivity coach, author of The 5 AM Miracle, and host of the 5 AM Miracle Podcast. As a fellow productivity junkie, I asked him about his morning routine, what his personal productivity system looks like, and how he balances work and life while raising a young kid. I know you’re going to learn a lot in this episode and I can’t wait for you to dive in.
Thanks to Fiverr for supporting The Productivity Show. Fiverr is offering our listeners 10% off their first order by going to Fiverr.com and using the code TPS.
Thanks to Mint Mobile for supporting The Productivity Show. Mint Mobile is offering our listeners $15 per month and free shipping on their phone at MintMobile.com/tps.
Thanks to Fundrise for supporting The Productivity Show. Fundrise is offering our listeners 90 days of advisory free service. Go to Fundrise.com/tps to learn more.
Get Podcast Updates
Do you want to get an email with shownotes each time a podcast goes live? Then let us know where to send the updates by entering your first name and email.
- Why transitioning to working from home was not easy for Jeff at all [2:32]
- Jeff’s advice for people who are new to working from home [4:20]
- A typical day or workweek for Jeff, and how it has changed since the pandemic started [6:30]
- How Jeff maintains his balance between work and life [10:28]
- The rhythm and seasons of work and why we should expect this in our own lives [19:26]
- How Jeff approaches goal-setting for his work and projects [20:52]
- Jeff’s weekly review process and what happens when he misses one [24:16]
- The core technology of Jeff’s productivity ecosystem [28:00]
- Mint Mobile
- The 12 Week Year: Get More Done in 12 Weeks than Others Do in 12 Months
Connect with Jeff Sanders
If you enjoyed this episode, subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, Overcast, PocketCast or your favorite podcast player. It’s easy, you’ll get new episodes automatically, and it also helps the show gain exposure. You can also leave a review! Here’s how.