Today I’m joined by Joe Fier. He’s the co-host of the podcast Hustle & Flowchart where they interview successful entrepreneurs and go deep about their unique business strategies. He’s also the co-founder of Evergreen Profits where he helps people start and grow online businesses.
In this episode, we talked about how to incorporate more fun in your day to stay productive, how Joe implements sprints in his personal life to get stuff done, how he and his wife raise a 9-month-old kid while working from home, and the importance of slowing down during this crazy time we’re in.
Thanks to Blinkist for supporting The Productivity Show. Blinkist is offering our listeners a free 7-day trial and 25% off your new subscription. Go to Blinkist.com/tps to learn more.
- The top 3 productivity resources for this week [2:05]
- A typical workday for Joe and how he takes a lot of time to center himself before getting to work [5:09]
- What Joe recommends for parents who are looking for the time to stay productive [8:49]
- Joe’s work habit he believes is fundamental to his productivity, and why he thinks everybody should try it [11:24]
- How Joe and his wife support each other in their work and their life [17:55]
- How the GTD methodology has worked for Joe and why it was really hard to get started and then maintain it [21:51]
- Joe’s prioritization process when preparing his week and his day [24:05]
- How to keep the balance between work and life [27:40]
- Other lifehacks and work tips that Joe uses in his life [31:05]
Connect with Joe Fier
If you enjoyed this episode, subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, Overcast, PocketCast or your favorite podcast player. It’s easy, you’ll get new episodes automatically, and it also helps the show gain exposure. You can also leave a review! Here’s how.
If you enjoyed this episode, follow the podcast on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, Overcast, Pocket Casts or your favorite podcast player. It’s easy, you’ll get new episodes automatically, and it also helps the show. You can also leave a review!