When this episode is released, it’s the end of January and you know what that means – it means it’s the time when those goals and resolutions many of us made at the start of the year begin to fade away.
Well, not this year 2021! In this episode, we are going to share a key strategy for sticking with your goals — keeping them visible — and we’re going to share 5 ways we’ve kept goals visible that have made all the difference.
Thanks to Indeed for supporting The Productivity Show. Indeed is offering our listeners a $75 credit at Indeed.com/tps.
Get Podcast Updates
Do you want to get an email with shownotes each time a podcast goes live? Then let us know where to send the updates by entering your first name and email.
- The top 3 productivity resources for this week [2:34]
- Why Brooks and Marmel wanted to put this episode just a little bit after the start of the new year [4:57]
- How something unconsciously in your field of view can help you make better choices [7:25]
- Set up recurring reminders to keep your resolutions at the front of mind [13:37]
- Why Brooks and his family swears by using a whiteboard, and how Marmel uses different whiteboards for different goals and projects [16:28]
- Ways to keep constant visual reminders on your small and large devices [18:49]
- How repetition can solidify your goals in your mind and in your life [23:51]
- Action steps you can take to integrate today’s topic into your life [31:41]
- Small Mini Portable Whiteboard
- Kershaw Pub Carbon Fiber Multifunction Pocket Knife
- How to build your tailor-made GTD™ Project Management App in CODA!
- Atomic Habits
- Atomic Habits: 4 Laws for Changing Your Identity & Living the Life You Want w/ James Clear (TPS217)
- Momentum Dash
If you enjoyed this episode, subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, Overcast, PocketCast or your favorite podcast player. It’s easy, you’ll get new episodes automatically, and it also helps the show gain exposure. You can also leave a review! Here’s how.